Tuesday, December 19, 2006

On with the show

To help get us to the here and now I will carefully dump a bunch of art that I have done on here and anything significant to accompany it.

Fantastical Spaces


World of Wisps


Peace Amongst Chaos


So here are three biggies that I did in the last year and a half. The first two have been sold and the last one is still for sale.
The next ones I am posting were done within the last three months. I submitted images of them to the studio program which I mentioned in my first blog.

Recombinant Visions


Construction of the Soul


Microcosm of Creation (envronment 1)


Vulnerable Creation


Microcosm of Creation 2 (environment2)


Alter Me Experience
I think this one is going to need a whole entry to itself...


Microcosm of Creation 3 (environment3)


You can see these images bigger here : http://jessica-joy.deviantart.com
More catching up to come!

No comments: